'I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as making a life. I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'
‘Men argue, nature acts.’
‘How you measure the performance of your managers directly affects the way they act.’
‘You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.’
‘The best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend.’
‘You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.’
‘If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?’
It’s a good thing I had a bag of marijuana . If I had a bag of spinach, I’d be dead by now.
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
- We cannot escape fear. We can only transform it into a companion that accompanies us on all our exciting adventures … Take a risk a day – one small or bold stroke that will make you feel great once you have done it.
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.
- To the rationally minded the mental processes of the intuitive appear to work backwards.
- Satisfaction of one’s curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life.
OK, so what's the speed of dark?
- Art? You just do it.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.
- How often – even before we began – have we declared a task “impossible”? And how often have we construed a picture of ourselves as being inadequate? … A great deal depends upon the thought patterns we choose and on the persistence with which we affirm them.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- You are lost the instant you know what the result will be.
- Do not fear mistakes – there are none.
- One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.